Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Happy October to all!

IT'S ALREADY OCTOBER 6th!!!!

September sped by. Zoooom. So busy and full and honestly fun and we DID it. 

Mystery CafĂ© was a gd hoot. So many thanks to Tom and Katy at the Plymouth Playhouse, to Brian and Greta for putting this together, and to just the best cast. WE LAUGHED SO STUPIDLY MUCH. 

We are very dumb, and very professional. 

Professionally dumb. Where's Brad?

'Had the absolute privilege of doing Off Book at the Dudley Riggs Theater in downtown! 90 people showed up for a fairly esoteric experience and isn't that incredible?? So many thanks to Taj, Isabella, and Hennepin Theatre Trust. Dude. 

Adorable and Nudge are back! (Butch and I did a RenFest thing, and I still feel like it was really real, and that's amazing to me. Different lifetimes.) 

Children's Theatre Company sent me to the the Minneapolis Central Library, where a human-sized ray of sunshine took care of me, and teens made me laugh so hard. 

Butch and I are teaching our Adorable workshop through Stage Your Change on Oct. 18th!

And now, lovely October...

Nudge performs Tuesday Oct. 6th, 7 p.m. show at Open Eye Theatre!

Adorable performs Wednesday Oct. 21st, 6 p.m. doors/ 7 p.m. show at the Bryant Lake Bowl!

I'm teaching Institute at Children's Theatre Company; a dedicated group of teens, meetly weekly until May. Wild!

Bring Your Kids! at Cadenza Music and the Bryant Lake Bowl. 

I'll be doing an hour of storytelling for Story Arts of Minnesota at Badger Hill Brewing down in Shakopee on Saturday Oct. 10th, 10 a.m. lovely times! 

I'm a part of Advice Column, with the hilarious Lahiru Samarasinghe and Sam Schedler, Saturday Oct. 28th at Sisyphus Brewing! HELL YES and so excited. 

AND THEN IT'S HALLOWEEN. Truly. Everything gets properly split between pre-Halloween and everything after. 

Also, I turn 51! I did a bunch of new things while 50 (starting teaching private music lessons *thanks, Brian!*, produced a roving band of ice performers *LISA!*, wrote and performed a one-person show *Thanks, Levi!*, and I feel so lucky.) What seeds will get planted? What's germinating? What's goofy? What's good? What creates space and joy? What fills up cups? What gives some space for rest? 


No comments:

Post a Comment