There's not words, as words can be merely performative.
Everything hurts right now, and we have to work for change. Have to. We can't, anymore, this way, whether blindly complicit or well aware.
Please show up as you can, whether that's by donation, or in person, or by writing your representative.
A very incomplete list, but places to start.
- I've started back at Abiitan, doing memoir work with memory care. Very lucky.
- I'm also doing memoir work through COMPAS with an organization called Family Means.. again, so very lucky.
- I finished a week of MADZOOMING with Foundary10 out of Seattle, WA, and was lucky enough to get paired with the most incredible group of teaching artist nerds. We had so much fun.
- Started with a 401 with HUGE Theater, and they are most beautiful. <3
- Starting taking an online musical improv class out with the Nursery Theatre in London, England, and boyhowdy... Is it the most ridiculous, most charming, hard laughing thing ever? Might be.
- I got cast for a commercial thing. That was loveliness. Here's the spot... I'm at :36 and at 1:02... It's a hot second of a moment, but so much fun to do.
We love and miss you. We look to the future and work towards hope. We try.