We are mostly un-jetlagged. I got food poisoning. I am still recovering. FOOD POISONING IS DUMB. It's been over a week, and things are still not quite right.
But what about September?
PerformancesThere's a Crack in Everything returns! Featuring music by Daniel Bonespur, storytelling by Spencer Retelle (the Other Jeannie Retelle), and myself. It should be so lovely. Bryant Lake Bowl, 7 p.m. show.
- Wednesdays at HUGE Theater: The Unnamed Jill Bernard Project. We take a look at kids' jokes, talk about them, and improvise off of what we discover. The group and form are full of joy. Part of HUGE Wednesdays, 8 p.m. show!HUGE Theater: Give the Drummer Some. Josh Kaplan is a honest to goodness genius, and has gathered a dream. Josh provides the soundtrack and we provide the (mostly silent) movement. 7 p.m. show!
Oh my goodness, this has changed a lot in the last week.. HERE we go!
- Circus Juventas theater classes start up.
- HUGE Theater! I'll be teaching Amplifying Voices Improv 101 - - so excited!
- Coming back for Children's Theatre Company's Radio Drama class...
- As school returns, so does touring at the Bakken Museum.
- COMPAS! Facilitating Memoir classes for residents at Walker Highview Hills.
- COMPAS! Teaching some improv workshops at Anoka Middle School.
- COMPAS! Helping devise and direct a show with Partnership Resources Inc, who supports adults with mental and physical disabilities. My manager is calling this a 'mega-residency': 6 weeks, four days per week, for two hours. So incredibly curious.What was once a quieter looking month, has become a month of stuff. School starts up.. hoping to get more Penny and the Bandits out there... preparing for some October things. (and honestly, still processing August in so many ways.)
All the things! Hoping things are good. <3