Thursday, July 19, 2012

Unexpected Fringing!!

This year, I have PURCHASED tickets to the Fringe Festival. ...(Which feels more like a commitment than actually performing in the Fringe Festival.. In that sort of 'good' way commitment... I will see your art for a nominal fee!)

Despite the purchasing, I will also be performing in the Fringe Festival!

I'll be performing with The Theater of Public Policy at the Brave New Workshop Student Union!
Sunday August 12th at 7 p.m.

So cool? So cool! Why, here's a trailer! 

2012 Fringe Festival Trailer from The Theater of Public Policy on Vimeo.

Also, I'll be performing in Stop Talking: A Game of Talking at the U of MN Rarig Experimental Theater!
Friday August 10th at 4 p.m.!

(Stop Talking is a delightful game which usually dissolves into swearing. Sometimes not. Often so.)

Please do Fringe. It makes August awesome. Thanks, friends! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment