Thursday, October 25, 2012

November is for turkeys and the funny.

October was fun. So much fun. But it's not over yet!

The beautiful Emily Schmidt and I head to the Toronto Improv Festival! Our duo, Ladies Who Drink, performs on Saturday October 27th at 9 p.m. I'm so damned excited to play with her, neither of us have been to that side of Canada, Toronto looks amazing, I get to take an airport shuttle. Meep!

Creature Feature has a special Halloween performance! 8 p.m., October 31st, HUGE Theater.

Family Dinner starts up in November. Ohmygod, the cast makes me so happy. It's what it says it is: an improvised holiday dinner. It'll be wonderful and terrible. Please come! Saturdays, 8 p.m., HUGE Theater.

Adorable will be performing sometime during the IMPROV-A-THON, Thursday November 15th, HUGE Theater. It might be in the middle of the night. Please come in your PJs (and it's Give To The Max Day! Important!)

The Theater of Public Policy continues to be awesome.. (I'll be performing with them on Thursday November 15th, 7 p.m.,  HUGE Theater.)


And I think I'm involved with a mysterious show called the Nightmare Video Project, Saturday November 17th, 10:30 p.m., HUGE Theater.

Finally, the All Star Variety Show Bonanza returns, Monday November 3rd! I have the honor of looking at the cast list. Good good. It'll be great. 7 p.m., Bryant-Lake Bowl.

Thanks, friends! Stay sane during these election times and see you in a bit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment